From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
ARhoads
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 8:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Server-side scripting: not supported?

This has been bugging me for a long time as well since it means I have to
use cron to automate the TSM daily processing rather than TSM's own
scheduler for administrative commands.  I'd rather schedule TSM daily
processing inside TSM to make it easier for customers to see everything TSM
related from inside the TSM administrative client.

The security issue is bunk.  Other IBM products can access the O.S. just
fine (like DB2).

Steffan