> I need to retrieve a previous weeks backups, actually only one particular > file on a certain day. I checked out the current library and checked in > last weeks tapes. I launch my gui for restoring (TDP for Domino) and all i > can see is a listing of this weeks active/Inactive backups. What do I have > to do in order to view the previous weeks backup. Doesn't the gui look at > the installed library tapes? I know I'm missing something here..........
Patrick In the GUI... Choose "View" --> "show active/inactive backups". Then re-expand the tree and see if they appear. Are you running TDP for Domino 1.1.2? If not, go out to the ftp.software.ibm.com FTP site to get it. There was an APAR that made some backup objects not appear. Did you make sure that your policies are such that it keeps multiple versions of the files? And that it "expires" extra versions based on time, if that is how you want it managed? Thanks, Del ---------------------------------------------------- Del Hoobler IBM Corporation [EMAIL PROTECTED] "Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..." -- Dave
