> Thanks for your reply Del. Well, I use the default policy actually, so
> whatever that is. What I want is to have a rotating 4 week ,4 set of
tapes,
> config. Meaning that all data expires after 3 weeks. I'm not sure I have
> that now. I do have the latest client and server versions though and see
> what is the accurate view of THIS weeks tapes but do not see anything
> available on the older tapes (2 weeks ago)

Patrick,

You might want to read up on general TSM policy management and
how to set up your copygroups to support the requirements you have.

Chapter 3 of the TDP for Domino User's Guide says:

  All database backup objects are complete file backups so normal
  version controls available through TSM server policies apply. Set
  the VERDELETED, VEREXISTS, RETONLY and RETEXTRA
  parameters of the Backup Copy Group according to your needs
  for the number of backup versions to be kept and the retention
  period of these backup versions.


I hope that helps.

Thanks,

Del

----------------------------------------------------

Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Celebrate we will. Life is short but sweet for certain..."  -- Dave

Reply via email to