Hi Gill, Have you try to set the DSM_DIR,DSM_LOG and PATH environment and export it ?
BR, Martin -----Original Message----- From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Gill, Geoffrey L. Sent: 16 April 2009 4:15 To: [email protected] Subject: [ADSM-L] AIX 5.5.2 client install I've been rebuilding a test AIX server from tape after testing 6.1. I cleaned the server up and it is working just fine at level 5.5.1.0. I downloaded 5.5.2 client and installed it but when trying to run dsmc get the below error: ANS0101E Unable to open English message repository 'dsmclientV3.cat'. I've been looking for solutions on the web but so far haven't found anything that looks like the problem. The client I was testing with has also been removed and I made sure the directories were cleaned up before I installed 5.5.2. The files all seem to be there and there were no errors when installing so I must be missing something. Anyone else seen this with a clean 5.5.2 install? Thanks, Geoff Gill TSM Administrator PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator SAIC M/S-B1P (858)826-4062 (office) (858)412-9883 (blackberry) Email: [email protected]
