try
sh library
On 1/17/2014 16:50, Lee, Gary wrote:
Is there a way to determine the wwpn and serial number defined for each fc port
on a ts1120 drive without connecting it to a fc switch?
I have been through the 3592 operator's guide and have not found anything.

I am preparing for a tsm 5.5 to 6.2.5 upgrade. I would like to prerun cables
from the second ports on our ts1120 drives to the new fibre channel switch.  I
also would like to create tsm macros to define drives and paths, and also
create udev rules to give the drives persistent device names.

I currently use serial number to determine how to name the drives.
Doing all this ahead of time wil make the upgrade a lot simpler.

Any help is appreciated.