Using TSMManager to query the drives, it issues this command:

select
library_name,drive_name,online,device_type,element,drive_state,allocated_to,drive_serial
from drives

Which gives you the drive serial numbers.

LIBRARY_NAME: TS3500-COPY
  DRIVE_NAME: 7857392
      ONLINE: YES
 DEVICE_TYPE: 3592
     ELEMENT: 258
 DRIVE_STATE: EMPTY
ALLOCATED_TO:
DRIVE_SERIAL: 000007857392

Then when I query for the details of a drive, it issues this command:

11:28:52 AM   SUN : QUERY DRIVE TS3500-COPY 78A073E f=d
                                Library Name: TS3500-COPY
                                  Drive Name: 78A073E
                                 Device Type: 3592
                                     On-Line: Yes
                                Read Formats:
3592-3C,3592-3,3592-2C,3592-2,35-
                                               92C,3592
                               Write Formats: 3592-3C,3592-3,3592-2C,3592-2
                                     Element: 262
                                 Drive State: EMPTY
                                 Volume Name:
                                Allocated to:
                                         WWN: 5005076044093B07
                               Serial Number: 0000078A073E
              Last Update by (administrator): OPERATIONS
                       Last Update Date/Time: 09/05/2013 10:36:13
Cleaning Frequency (Gigabytes/ASNEEDED/NONE): NONE

which then gives you the WWN.

HTH

--
*Zoltan Forray*