Thanks for both of your answers!

I should not have bring the problems of SDK 23 here. It affects the Gradle
build system too, also i was sure that you guys will fix it. Thanks for the
first patch, appreciated!

Xavier is very, very diplomatic, but i guess this means ADT will indeed go
away. I think it may be too much to expect maintaining both of the IDEs, i
just a little but confused about the lack of information about ADT here.