-----Original Message-----
From: wycklk [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

According to Microsoft, threads can execute across AppDomains without
the overhead associated with inter-process communication and process
context switch (vs thread context switch).

I did an experiment to verify the above. However, I found there is no
obvious performance gain when I use 2 AppDomains within one process vs
2 separate process.

My focus here is on performance and scalability

Anybody can share his experience ?