My experiment:
1) 2 AppDomains within one process:
   AppDomain A sends AppDomain B 100 messages via Remoting or Socket
   AppDomain B sends AppDomain A 100 messages via Remoting or Socket

2) 2 Processes:
   Process A send Process B 100 messages via Remoting or Socket
   Process B send Process A 100 messages via Remoting or Socket

For 1 and 2, I measure the delta difference. And the delta
difference I got is almost not significant.

But I am not sure if AppDomain will show improvement over process
if the number of process is increasing: ie, write 30 AppDomain
within one process vs write 30 processes. The CPU spent on
process context switch will then show the delta.