Hi all.
 Any of you know how could i set an image to a tree.
 i know about the DefaultTreeCellRenderer, and the way to put an image for a leaf or closed(collapsed) or opened(expanded) nodes, But what i need is to set for some elements(supose leaf nodes) an image, and for others another image(e.g).
Obj1 obj1;
Obj2 obj2;
ImageIcon imgObj1=getClass().getResource("obj1.gif");
ImageIcon imgObj2=getClass().getResource("obj2.gif");
so when i add my obj1 in my tree must appear obj1.gif, same whit obj2..you know like JBuilder do in the project browser(if a property is private, the icon is diferent to a public one). It is possible to do..? Have you seen something like this before..? Any idea..?

Thanks in advance Romel
Romel Calero Ramos
Est. Ciencia de la Computación
Universidad de La Habana