On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 05:54:53PM +0100, Richard Foley wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 04:25:32PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> I'm not sure what the major difference is there with the point I was making,
> but never mind.

No, me neither.

That's the second "basic reading comprehension" failure for today.
(Fortunately the first one was a private message to my sister, so it's
not archived for posterity)

Maybe I should give up and go to the pub. (Even if the one I'm thinking of
thinks that flash is the right thing to make a website from)

> It's doing extremely well, thank goodness. And the marketing is ground-swell,
> which proves individuals can make a difference, if there's enough of them ;-)

More warn bodies!

Nicholas Clark