On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 16:35 -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:
>  > * faq
>  >
>  > this is such a web thing for both developers and project managers and
>  > directors. couldn't we write a perl program that scans the total mail on
>  > the mailing list extract the 50 most used words. seriously, it would be
>  > great to have someone to write a faq - someone with the time to do it.

The documentation that exists now mostly started as a FAQ that Stas kept
adding to.  I'm not sure it's possible to address all of mod_perl in a
FAQ format.  It would either be redundant, or just a set of links to the
other docs.  Maybe I'm just too close to the material though.  If
someone else has an idea for how to do a useful FAQ, show us.

Regarding the idea of a "why upgrade" doc, it might be good to polish up
one of the mp2 presentations that Stas, Geoff, or Phillipe have done and
see if perl.com will run it on the day of the final release.

- Perrin