Hi!

I do not know I am on the right mailing list.
If not, sorry for the burden.

To say thing briefly:
I am a programmer for some 25 years using various old and newer languages.
I have to write some small things in Perl.
It was fine and fast with some text analysis.

Now I have to write something using an in-memory "database", i.e. a SINGLE
table filled with records.

I am trying to simply add records then retriev them.
I already spent more than 20 hours for something which should take 30
minutes....

Seriousely considering making my customer change his mind and revert to
plain old C++
Just to be certain not to miss something simple, I attach a small part of my
very, very basic trials.

As you can see when running this small piece of "code", as soon as you push
a new record, all records already existing become
filled with the new pushed record and it is impossible to get any other...

Looks like Perl is not able to handle trivial data structure like an array
of records (or hashes).

Thank you for any help!

Caracal - G. Hostettler
6, ch. du Raidillon