Wondering when the next Perl event is? Wouldn't it be nice if the
information was automatically available in your calendar?

Cry no more, for I have setup an iCalendar file holding all the Perl
events (conferences, workshops, hackathons) for which I have enough date
information. Simply subscribe to all Perl events worldwide using your
favorite calendar tool. http://www.yapceurope.org/ical/conferences.ics

This calendar is hosted by the YAPC Europe Foundation.

If some data is missing or incomplete, please let me know, preferably
by sending me a patch against the source YAML file (this is the best
way to ensure fast updates). http://www.yapceurope.org/conferences.yml

[Also posted to use.perl.org]

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 The surest path to chaos is too much organization.
                                                 (Moral from Groo #4 (Image))