On May 11, 2009, at 6:51 PM, Bill Ward wrote:

I think the blame game is silly here - we should be looking for solutions moving forward, not who's fault things are. The best thing to do now, IMHO, would be to either change the hosting or keep it where it is but grant access to let others help maintain it. Is that an option you'd consider?

Oh, getting upbraided for having a baby and not having time to read email is amusement I could only get from perl. :)

I laid out the options and yes, I've given accounts to people before and I can still if there are interested parties.

e.