Hi.
with the following query I'm able to collect costs with country and city as
columns.

SELECT
segments.date,
geographic_view.country_criterion_id,
segments.geo_target_region,
metrics.clicks,
metrics.impressions,
metrics.cost_micros,
customer.id,
customer.resource_name,
geographic_view.resource_name,
customer.currency_code,
customer.descriptive_name,
segments.geo_target_city
FROM geographic_view
wHERE segments.date BETWEEN '2023-05-08' AND '2023-05-10'

if I add the dimension segments.geo_target_county, the result goes empty as
any of the countries in my data has county. The same with the
dimension segments.geo_target_district.
I do know countries in my data that has district but no city, and others
having cities but no district. I need to retrieve them all, and I do not
know what country has one or another (I only know specific ones having this
caracteristic).
If I put every column that I need, I get an empty result.

How can I achieve that? with SQL I could use
COALESCE(segments.geo_target_district, ' ' ) but this is not allowed in
GAQL.

Is the only way to do that to iterate over every dimension to get them all
separately?

The dimensions I need to retrieve are
segments.geo_target_city, segments.geo_target_county,
segments.geo_target_district, segments.geo_target_province,
segments.geo_target_metro, segments.geo_target_state,
segments.geo_target_most_specific_location

Thanks