Thank you, but let me reformulate the question.

I'm running a Google Ads Scripts (GoogleAds->Tools and Settings->Bulk
Actions->Scripts). The query being run is

*SELECT      segments.date,    customer.id,    customer.resource_name,
customer.descriptive_name,    segments.geo_target_most_specific_location,
  geographic_view.country_criterion_id,    segments.geo_target_region,
customer.currency_code,    metrics.cost_microsFROM geographic_view wHERE
segments.date BETWEEN 2023-05-08 AND 2023-05-10*

I need to match in this kind of result with the geo target constant
downloaded
here: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/data/geotargets
This data has the following structure:

*Criteria ID* | Name | Canonical Name | *Parent ID *| Country Code | Target
Type | Status
*20083* | Cochabamba Department |  Cochabamba Department,Bolivia | *2068*
|  BO | Department | Active
*20084* | La Paz Department | La Paz Department,Bolivia | *2068* | BO |
Department | Active

In my query results, I would need to retrieve the *Criteria ID *identifier
as a dimension (*i.e. either 20083 or 20084)*, but only found Parent ID as
geographic_view.country_criterion_id (corresponding with *Parent ID 2068*,
shared on both rows)*.*

As stated in this other thread
(https://groups.google.com/g/adwords-api/c/5BurwkRZYsw/m/6y1bvJ0bCgAJ), I
would not need to download the file but just making the next specific query
as a second step:

*"SELECT
geo_target_constant.canonical_name,geo_target_constant.country_code,geo_target_constant.id,geo_target_constant.name,geo_target_constant.status,geo_target_constant.target_typeFROM

geo_target_constantWHERE geo_target_constant.resource_name =
'geoTargetConstants/<<criterion ID>>'"*

I dont want to match by country name, I need the row identifier (a.k.a.,
segmenting the data with city, department, region or other), so I would
replace the WHERE condition with

WHERE geo_target_constant.id = SOME_DIMENSION_I'M_LOOKING_FOR
----
So, my question is where to find this geo_target_constant.id (meaning,
which resource has it as a valid segmentation), so I can check if this
would be a nice fit for my pursposes.

Again, I don't mind splitting in several steps, I want the final solution
that mimic adding a segmentation for *Criteria ID*
Thank you