Hi,
We are currently working on integrating with the Google Ads API, and we're
using OAuth 2 for authentication. However, we've encountered an issue where
we are not receiving refresh tokens when downloading the client credentials
from Google Cloud Platform (GCP).

We've successfully obtained access tokens, but we're facing challenges with
token expiration and the refresh token mechanism due to the absence of
refresh tokens.

Could you please guide how to proceed in this situation? We haven't found
clear documentation or examples on obtaining refresh tokens when using
client credentials downloaded from GCP.

Any assistance, documentation, or best practices you can provide to help us
obtain refresh tokens would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, we'd like
to know if there are any specific considerations or limitations regarding
the use of refresh tokens in the Google Ads API OAuth 2 authentication flow.

Thanks and Regards,
Mary Shiya