Thanks for the answers!

>I'm sorry to hear that, please do share with us how would you improve
these docs.
First of all, please review the report field table. You mentioned some
fields are segment fields, note that the report field table does NOT list
them as segment fields.

But on a higher level, please document the structure of this matter. All I
have to do is retrieve all ad extensions and the place (campaign or ad
group) where they are found in the account. With legacy ad extensions, this
could all be done with the CampaignAdExtensionService, but now we need five
services. I hoped to circumvent this with a structure report, but no luck.
Well, five services it is. Unlike the web interface, in the API the word Ad
Extension is no longer used, instead new words are introduced: feeds, feed
items and placeholders. These are very generic English words but an
explanation is not supplied. Now every developer has to figure out the
relation between feeds, feed items, feed place holders, feed associations,
feed mappings and feed association functions.

Apart from the explanation of the concepts, I'd like to see sample code
that, given an ad with ad id 123 in ad group 456 of account 789, show a
complete list of all ad extensions that may appear below that ad. I know
that sample code exists to create new site links, but that appears to be a
very isolated use case.

Thanks!