We got it again today... The good news is that we now log the headers. This
was the request:

Request POST to /api/adwords/reportdownload/v201306:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<reportDefinition>
  <selector xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201306";>
    <fields>AccountDescriptiveName</fields>
    <fields>AccountCurrencyCode</fields>
    <fields>AccountTimeZoneId</fields>
    <fields>Impressions</fields>
    <fields>AccountId</fields>
  </selector>
  <reportName
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201306";>AdwordsReportAccountInfo_All_Time</reportName>

  <reportType
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201306";>ACCOUNT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT</reportType>

  <dateRangeType
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201306";>ALL_TIME</dateRangeType>

  <downloadFormat
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201306";>GZIPPED_XML</downloadFormat>

  <includeZeroImpressions
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201306";>true</includeZeroImpressions>

</reportDefinition>

Note: the contents were actually URL encoded.

Request headers:
 Content-Type
 application/x-www-form-urlencoded
 Authorization
 GoogleLogin auth=DQAA....r8eQ
 clientCustomerId
 8090813184
 developerToken
 kNkf...qg_g
 returnMoneyInMicros
 True
 User-Agent
 Adwords API by Maxlead
 Host
 adwords.google.com
 Content-Length
 1097
 Accept-Encoding
 gzip, deflate

Response HTTP 502, "Bad Gateway".

Unfortunately the content of the response was lost. Here are the response
headers:
 Content-Length
 983
 Content-Type
 text/html; charset=UTF-8
 Date
 Thu, 05 Dec 2013 05:30:50 GMT
 Server
 GFE/2.0

The developer token is the developer token issued to MCC 437-819-4458.
The request was fired four times with 30 seconds in between, the data above
is from the last attempt.

Regards