Hi Adwords Team,
  I am facing following error when i tried to download Report requesting
through my website.
ReportDefinitionError.CUSTOMER_SERVING_TYPE_REPORT_MISMATCH selector An
error has occurred: Report download failed.

I am using PHP client Libraries to get Adwords Report from my website.
I have generated Refresh token by using Installed Services Client Key,

I have also read your previous comments and fixes about this issue...
i am setting  client customer ID from both side from my auth.ini file and
from $user Object from code
    $user = new AdWordsUser();
    $user->SetClientCustomerId('962-427-7620');

But i am still facing below mentioned Error please help me out.
ReportDefinitionError.CUSTOMER_SERVING_TYPE_REPORT_MISMATCH selector An
error has occurred: Report download failed.

What should i do to over come this error? I have attached my log file
please consider this too. i got this log file when i run my php code from
Command Prompt, it does not creates from my website.

waiting for you guide...

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/212e52dc-3826-4801-b33a-5e49c4bd8234%40googlegroups.com.