Hi Raghavendra,
Thanks for your descriptions i understand the flow and now i got Report in
a CSV format.
Can you please also guide me Reports for UI i don't want to download report
i just want to see reports on my own UI with my own settings.
is there  is any way by which i can list down my report on my web page
without downloading file to my system.

Please help me...
Thanks

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.