Hi,

Could you please provide more information how you use the service?
Any SOAP logs or code snippets would help much.
Please reply by clicking *Reply privately to author* on the top right
button of my comment.

Cheers,
Thanet, AdWords API Team

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.