Thanks again for your reply.

Based on our records that particular job should have contained at least 173
operations.  Our process in a nutshell, the system creates a batch, which
contains >=1 jobs, this particular job was part of a batch which contained
218 jobs all of which finished with "Done" status and with N number of
operation results except this one, this particular one as you now know, has
"Done" status with no operations.

We have couple of more these instances, available upon request, however,
cannot easily get to log the upload operation for any scenarios as such, as
said earlier this has happened/happens intermittently.

On your side, would it be possible to clarify number of operations on
upload/active stages for the aforementioned job?

regards,
Zia

On Friday, 5 August 2016 17:29:57 UTC+1, Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Under normal circumstances, the job shouldn't move to Done unless some
> data has been provided and processed. That's why I'm so curious about what
> exactly made it into your request that allowed this to happen.
>
> Regards,
> Mike, AdWords API Team
>
> On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 11:03:35 AM UTC-4, xtcsuk wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Thanks for the reply, our records show the job included some operations,
>> but do not have the log to provide you with, will try to see if we can do
>> this.
>> In the meantime, is it possible for a job change status from Active to
>> Done with no operations attached to it?
>>
>> regards,
>> Zia
>>
>> On Friday, 5 August 2016 13:15:46 UTC+1, Michael Cloonan (AdWords API
>> Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I took a look at the log you provided. It appears that in the case where
>>> the downloadUrl is omitted, there were also no operations performed, which
>>> means there would be no results to share via the downloadUrl anyway. Do you
>>> have logs of exactly what operations you uploaded for such a job? I'm not
>>> sure what would cause a job to kick off without having received any
>>> operations to perform, so I want to see if perhaps you're doing anything
>>> incorrect at that step in the process.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mike, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/d2aa9d53-a730-45cc-88da-ae55699701e1%40googlegroups.com.
  • api version 201... xtcsuk
    • Re: api ve... 'Peter Oliquino' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: ap... xtcsuk
        • Re... 'Peter Oliquino' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... xtcsuk
            • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum