Hello,

The bug that caused this issue has still not been fully addressed.
Engineering is hard at work on getting that in as soon as possible. This
means that it is possible (but very unlikely) that a job with operations
moves into a DONE status, but erroneously shows that it has no operations
or download URL. This is what happened on your previous job.

In this case, the job likely finished successfully, but is simply reporting
its results incorrectly. The engineering team can force the job to update
from the backend and show its correct state, which is what they did for the
one job you had reported where this happened.

If it happens again (hopefully it does not), let me know the job IDs and I
can have engineering fix them as well. Otherwise, everything should be
functioning normally.

Regards,
Mike, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, August 9, 2016 at 1:47:13 PM UTC-4, xtcsuk wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Thank you,
>
> As for the old jobs, they are no longer valid, as the system has moved on
> with new changes.
> So, this has now been rectified, in case of a job with no operation, the
> api will throw or something on upload, and will not move the job status
> from pending to complete, right?
>
> regards,
> Zia
>
> On Tuesday, 9 August 2016 18:28:08 UTC+1, Michael Cloonan (AdWords API
> Team) wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The engineering team has taken a look at your account and only identified
>> the single ID that you had already provided as being affected by that
>> issue. If you check it again, it should have results and a download URL.
>>
>> Please let me know if this recurs with any future jobs.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mike, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 2:01:32 PM UTC-4, Michael Cloonan (AdWords
>> API Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The engineering team has confirmed that they are aware of a bug that can
>>> put jobs into this state when they shouldn't be. They do have a process
>>> they can perform on these "stuck" jobs to force them to return a correct
>>> DownloadUrl.
>>>
>>> If you provide me with a complete list of jobs that have made their way
>>> into this state, I can have engineering get them back on track for you.
>>>
>>> In the meanwhile, the team is working hard on getting a permanent fix in
>>> place so this no longer happens going forward.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mike, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/a032846b-b5b2-4595-aa15-1d61f82d671c%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: api version... 'Peter Oliquino' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re: api ve... xtcsuk
      • Re: ap... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • Re... xtcsuk
          • ... 'Michael Cloonan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... xtcsuk