Sorry in advance fot this probably-naive question but I haven't been able
to find any discussion on internet about this issue (if it's an issue)...

I'm using the v201607 API for Python and I've noticed that KeywordText
which on adwords web page appear as

[aaa bbb]

are downloaded by the API as

aaa bbb   .

I've even seen a keyword

+aaa +bbb

downloaded as

"+aaa +bbb"  .

I know that the KeywordMatchType returns the exact nature of KeywordText,
but I'd like anyway to download the KeywordText exactly as it appears on
adwords. Is it possible?
Another solution might be, after having downloaded KeywordMatchType,
KeywordText, to modify KeywordText string according to KeywordMatchType and
some rules, e.g. if KeywordMatchType is Exact, than add square brackets to
KeywordText; in this caseI'd need a complete list of rules to properly
modify the KeywordText.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b1685fae-a4c7-4044-92fa-a65cb825e22f%40googlegroups.com.