Hi there,

I have a question regarding PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT.

Previously, we request PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT in the Account level
and set "includeZeroImpressions" so that I can get all the data back no
matter if there is impression or not.

However, when the account has tons of AdExtensions, it will take quite some
time to download all the AdExtensions, so I would like to set the request
to CampaignLevel and download in batches based on the CampaignId.

When I try to do that, I need specific CampaignId as a field in the
request. Since CampaignId doesn't support ZeroImpresssion, the request will
be marked as bad request from Google.

Is there anyway that I can do to call AdExtension by CampaginId batches?

Thanks!
Caihua.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/51ead95c-7ad8-493b-97bf-aa7d7d7b4d04%40googlegroups.com.