Hi all,

I use the AdWords API v201607 and I use a MCC account to manage many
customer AdWords accounts and budgets.
The MCC account is whitelisted to use BudgetOrderService.

The issue is :

I mutate an ADD operation with ManagedCustomerService to create a
new ManagedCustomer.
Right after, I mutate an ADD operation with BudgetOrderService to add
a BudgetOrder at the new ManagedCustomer but the mutate operation fail with
this error : UNEXPECTED_INTERNAL_API_ERROR

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ejEQJfVWrjc/V9v1Zh5ETsI/AAAAAAAAALc/zP7FEYYhSVIFWIYk2r-CqqmCVwjHCrHAACLcB/s1600/2016-09-16_15h11_28.png>

But If I restart the process, the ManagedCustomer already exists and only
the ADD operation with BudgetOrderService is executed without any errors.
Is there a delay before to use a recently created ManagedCustomer? Or is it
an other problem?

Thank you for your help!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/38745702-6bc6-402d-9c4c-740018dc0f2c%40googlegroups.com.