Hi,

CustomerService.getCustomers() does not work as documented.

Old forums threads were quoting the docs, but I find more recent threads
saying that without a customer ID header the method behaves like the old
CustomerService.get (returning the main account for the authenticated
user), and that it currently always returns a single account is the list.

The documentation issue has already been pointed out
in https://groups.google.com/d/topic/adwords-api/DLjJjPBEeeE/discussion ,
but has not even been acknowledged in this discussion.

Please please fix this, I probably won't be the last one to fall into this
trap.

Besides, the SOAP API reference and the developer guide does not seem to
agree, the former says that the behaviour changed since v201605, the latter
says it's since v201607:
-
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201605/CustomerService#getcustomers
-