Folks,

The first stage of fixes are live on production. The latency should improve
significantly, though there's still room for improvement. We are exploring
more changes that should improve the latency further, bringing it closer to
pre-June-6 values. I'll update this thread as more fixes are rolled out.

Cheers
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.

On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 9:02:44 PM UTC-4, Anash P. Oommen (AdWords
API Team) wrote:

> Folks,
>
> We are pushing an update today that improves the report download latency.
> We will continue the investigations next week with a goal to bring it down
> even further, ideally to original levels. I'll update this thread as I hear
> from the team.
>
> Thanks everyone for your patience!
>
> Cheers
> Anash P. Oommen,
> AdWords API Advisor.
>
> On Thursday, June 15, 2017 at 1:07:48 PM UTC-4, Anash P. Oommen (AdWords
> API Team) wrote:
>>
>> Folks,
>>
>> We are working on it, we don't have an ETA yet. I'll update this thread
>> as I hear from the team.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Anash P. Oommen,
>> AdWords API Advisor.
>>
>> On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 11:49:10 AM UTC-4, dev eloper wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We too have been suffering from a major lag when requesting reports.  In
>>> most cases its 300-450% slower than usual.
>>>
>>> This has been happening since last Friday.
>>>
>>> This thread is the only indication that there is a problem with the
>>> google servers.
>>>
>>> I cannot find any information about this problem anywhere else.  How do
>>> I get an update, estimated time to fix etc?  I need to update customers /
>>> other parts of the business.
>>>
>>> Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f4d5ce22-41da-44c6-9939-d48fbc9b9594%40googlegroups.com.
  • Our AWQL respon... Axel Vermeil
    • Re: Our AW... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: Ou... Axel Vermeil
        • Re... 'Shwetha Vastrad (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Tomas R
            • ... dev eloper
              • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Dorian Kind
                • ... 'Anash P. Oommen (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Axel Vermeil