Hello Nadine,

I am working alongside Jordan do we have an update?

Regards

Simon

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 10:18:31 PM UTC+1, Nadine Sundquist (AdWords
API Team) wrote:

> Hello Jordan,
>
> I took a look on our servers, and at first glance it does look like it
> could be the same issue. I've sent on the job IDs to my teammate who's
> assigned to this. I'll get back to you when I hear back. This looks like a
> tough one. Thank you for providing these job IDs.
>
> Take care,
> Nadine, AdWords API Team
>
> On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 5:25:31 AM UTC-4, jor...@jcrocker.uk
> <javascript:> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Nadine,
>>
>> I am currently facing the same situation as Greg in that all jobs I send
>> are automatically going to a Cancelled status. These jobs are for product
>> partitions.
>>
>> A few example job ID's:
>>
>> 520125237
>> 520125243
>> 519862123
>> 520125246
>> 519445444
>> 520125249
>> 520125240
>>
>> These are all for account 682-998-6792.
>>
>> Could this be related to the same cause as Greg's issue?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Jordan
>>
>> On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 7:20:33 PM UTC, Nadine Sundquist (AdWords
>> API Team) wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Greg,
>>>
>>> One of the engineers on my team found the root cause. We seem to be
>>> having a few difficulties with operations that have product partitions.
>>> We're currently putting some code in place to retry when those particular
>>> operations have issues.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Nadine, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/f64ecd06-13cc-483c-8f89-6d24c199e898%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: Abnormally... jordan
    • Re: Abnor... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: A... simon
        • R... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... simon
            • ... jordan
              • ... GregT