Good Morning every one,

I have an issue with datas from MCM and the Api.
With many keywords the average position and the estimate cost to be in the
first page top, are not accurate.
I'm in first position with some keywords but the estimate cost to be in the
first page top is almost twice higther than my actual cost.
And there is also the same problem in reverse way (the cost to be first is
much more higther than the estimate one).
So, I tried to used average position (in MCM and API) but, it's clearly not
relevant because, it's just an average...
Morever, as it said on the MCM bottom, 'Reports are not generated in real
time. As a result, clicks and impressions in the last three hours may not
have been counted' and that's applied to average position too.
Well, an average position from three hours late is not really helpfull to
react in real time and set right cost for a keyword.
Also, have an average position equal to '0.0'... What does it mean ?? How
do I know if my keyword is in right place with '0.0' ?? Maybe, my keyword
is at the top of the first page, above the search bar ??
As i said before, I have those strange data from MCM and API.
I also tried to let 'Google' managed costs in automatic way... 20% more
expensive and 10% less hit on all keywords... Not working either

As mommy always said : Trust does not exclude control !
So I used AdPreview to know where are my keywords... Just a few thousands
keywords to check few times in a day... Such a great day is coming :/
Anyway, first call to AdPreview, OK. second, OK.... 40th call still OK ....
50th call still... wait for it... Oh my !!! An error 'Unusual traffic from
your computer network' !!
I resolve the reCaptcha and I keep going to check my keywords. After 10
more calls, reCaptcha again with a lot images to solved... really a lot -_-
Here we go again to check my keywords... Not so long because 2 more calls a
new error raised : 'We're sorry... but your query looks similar to
automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect
our users, we can't process your request right now...'
Ok... One hour later, still same message :s But don't worry I have many
associates !! First associate, after almost 60 calls, IP burned too...
Second one, same punishment... 10th associate... Well I do not have anymore
associate :o

To resume, I'm stuck with datas wich are not accurates from MCM and API, at
least 10 IPs burned and no way to check my own keywords positions... Not
really a good day after all :/
So, what is the way to check all my keywords positions, few times a day
without burned all my IPs and all my time ??
Or do you have a service / API (free or not) to manage this kind of
checking ?

Thank you in advance !

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/df311d2b-d002-40b2-ae9c-18be6b0358ba%40googlegroups.com.
  • How to check ... Pierre Augereau
    • Re: How ... 'Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Re: How ... 'Bharani Cherukuri (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: ... Pierre Augereau
        • ... Zweitze
          • ... Pierre Augereau
            • ... Zweitze
              • ... Pierre Augereau
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
                • ... Pierre Augereau