Hi Feras,

A correction to my reply above : You will need to run the Criteria
Performance Report
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/criteria-performance-report>
 with
fields CriteriaType
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/criteria-performance-report#criteriatype>
 and BidModifier
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/criteria-performance-report#bidmodifier>
 in
order to get the demographic criteria like GENDER, AGE_RANGE or
INCOME_RANGE and the bid adjustment for each.
Regarding your question about downloading to Google Sheets, you may not be
able to via AdWords API, but AdWords Scripts may do the trick. Please post
your query in AdWords Script Forum
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!categories/adwords-scripts>,

so that the advisors there may be able to assist you.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/05ec09a3-2cfa-4ae0-b432-ac9192838052%40googlegroups.com.