Hi everyone,

I am facing a couple of issues in figuring out what-is-what, in spite of
the humungous documentation I am unable to figure out these issues

   1. Which report type should be used to get the campaign level totals. I
   am trying to get the data in the format of headers
   -campaign_id|campaign_name|CLicks|Impressions|Cost|Conversions.
   2. I have tried to use "CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT" but I get broken up
   information at a keyword level, but I am trying to pull the data at a
   campaign level.
   3. I also need to push the data to a database. In the API documentation,
   i get samples which will either print the results on my screen or it will
   create a file on my machine. is there a way where I can get the data in
   JSON to push it to the database.
   4. I have 7 accounts on my MCC account as of now, the number will
   increase in the coming days. I don't want to manually hard code the client
   customer ids into my code as there will be new accounts which will be
   created. is there a way where I can get the list of client customer ids
   which are on my MCC ac

I am trying to get this data using python as my code base.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/8cf78e6d-86d6-4413-bc7f-dca17b29e265%40googlegroups.com.
  • Unable to ge... lakshmana deepesh
    • Re: Una... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re:... lakshmana deepesh
        • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... lakshmana deepesh
            • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... lakshmana deepesh
                • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Unable ... lakshmana deepesh