Hi Deepesh,

I had replied to you privately on 02/09/18 14:31:45. However, I will post
my response here too as it has no confidential information:

Thank you for sending the requested information. In your code, I am
inclined to believe that you may have used the CRITERIA_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/criteria-performance-report>
 as
the fields that you have defined in your report definition, that is,
AdGroupId', 'CriteriaType', 'Criteria', 'FinalUrls' are not supported with
CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/campaign-performance-report>.

The Criteria Performance Report includes statistics aggregated at the ad
group criteria level, one row per ad group and criteria combination, so you
will be getting multiple rows for each campaign as each campaign may have
multiple ad groups and each adgroup may have multiple criteria. On the
other hand, if you run the CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/reports/campaign-performance-report>,

you will be getting only one row per campaign, so the metrics like clicks,
impressions, cost, conversions will be aggregated at the campaign level.
Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Dhanya, AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0c9f7c62-96c1-4406-b244-315c43352469%40googlegroups.com.
  • Unable to ge... lakshmana deepesh
    • Re: Una... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re:... lakshmana deepesh
        • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... lakshmana deepesh
            • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... lakshmana deepesh
                • ... 'Dhanya Sundararaju (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • Unable ... lakshmana deepesh