Hello Vincent,

Yes, I got you. I have also read same on this group other questions as
well, but as mentioned over here
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/rate-limits
<http://183.87.133.102/affiliate-monthly-initial-report/> the ACCOUNT scope
will be depend on the No of request per account, also Milind said same. In
my case I am not using same account for multiple requests.

I am doing for first Request of the day, and getting RateExceedLimit error?
You can clearly see that I have made first request on the day today and got
the rateExceedLimit error.I also tried the request in after few minutes,
but same error.

Also you mentioned that *The rate limits for this service does not depend
on your account's QPS alone, but the rate limits can vary based on time of
the day, overall volume of API usage by all users.*
So what is the meaning of overall volume of API Usage? Is this all the
changes I made using API across all the accounts for same Developer Token
for different services as well?

I am little confusing, as I am getting this error randomly and frequently
sometimes on first request itself and sometimes after retry for few times
then also.

How I can overcome same? Can you guide me?

Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/0d476998-28a4-4f18-af35-93c44fe7673d%40googlegroups.com.