Hi,

For TargetingIdeaService, it does not depend on your usage alone, but on
the usage of all users on a certain time of the day, and other factors. So
if there are other users who are making a request using this service at the
same time when you made your request, then this sums up to the overall
volume of the API usage for this service which may generate the
RateExceededError. The rate limits here is not per developer token, but per
QPS across all AdWords users on a certain period.

However, so I can further investigate this on our end, can you provide your
SOAP request and response logs via *Reply privately to author* option?

Thanks,
Vincent
AdWords API Team

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7f61a395-c137-413b-bc3d-c7eeb4c3ebc2%40googlegroups.com.