Hi Dhanya,

We are using the parallel download approach. What seems to happen is that
for one account (which is one of the biggest accounts), the script hangs
and keeps running. I does not fail or error out. We have applied possible
predicates but given that we have lots of data, what is a solution here? I
have tried playing around with the page size as well. Is there a
recommended page size?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3f60bc3e-41b2-4129-bf0e-ec58eab42213%40googlegroups.com.