Hello everyone, :)

I have a manager account with API access that has two emails attached. They
are
ga...@blvnp.com
and p...@blvnp.com

When I originally setup the manager account and gave it API access I used
"ga...@blvnp.com", but now I realize that when the API changes my clients
campaigns their change-log says "change made by ga...@blvnp.com", and I
would rather it say "change made by p...@blvnp.com".

I have found these instructions on the internet for how to fix this
problem. They say that I simply need to remove and re-add ga...@blvnp.com
to fix the problem:
http://www.webholism.com/blog/sara/how-to-switch-your-adwords-mcc-to-a-new-email-address/

But I don't know if following these instructions I will mess-up my
API-credentials since all credentials were created while using
ga...@blvnp.com.

Does anyone know if this will lead to problems? And if so, what's an
alternative to change the email displayed in my client's "change-logs".

Thank you
Cheers
Garik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/2caad72e-fa34-413d-91ac-7cada73f8d99%40googlegroups.com.