I am getting the similar issue while adding an existing keyword to a shared
set . I followed the same thing , created instance of Criterion instead of
Keyword but now its giving me error
[SharedSetCriterionError.CONCRETE_TYPE_REQUIRED
@ operations[0].operand.criterion]#0

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/be32949f-8c39-4247-956d-c0da1d9d8bac%40googlegroups.com.