Hi all,

I developed an app for my digital marketing agency that connects to our MC on
my personal server.

Our MCC contains accounts of big client that I would like to hide from the API
access, I am particularly afraid that my server on day will be hacked, and an
attacker with AdWords API knowledge could potentially modify the files on my
server and get some of my clients' accounts to spend large amount of money for
malicious purpose.

Is there a way to limit / select the accounts in my MCC that can be accessed
with the API, or the only solution would be to create an additional MCC, with
only the accounts I want and request another developer token for it?

Let me know what is best practice here in terms of security.

Thanks
Federico

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/7ff6a4b8-a10d-4c90-a59b-43902c5add09%40googlegroups.com.