Hi,

I was trying to use AdWords API to add audience to some adgroups using
CriterionUserInterest Criteria. While the root level audience group works
properly, when I selected some level audience groups like /Banking &
Finance/Avid Investors
, it didn't always work.

Here are some cases I encountered:

/Banking & Finance/Avid Investors, with Id of Banking & Finance as parent id
* Success*
/Food & Dining/Frequently Dines Out/Diners by Meal with id of Food & Dining
as parent id *Failure*

/Food & Dining/Frequently Dines Out/Diners by Meal with id of Food &
Dining/Frequently Dines Out/ as parent id *Failure*

/Food & Dining/Frequently Dines Out with id of Food & Dining as parent id
*Failure*

Could you tell me the exact value that I should put there since I didn't
find it in the documentation? Thanks.

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201802/CampaignCriterionService.CriterionUserInterest

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/fc9e0f67-d41d-4f55-9eaa-1ec0498e6c6c%40googlegroups.com.
  • Value for user... Gary Jiang
    • Re: Value... 'Vincent Racaza (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • Re: V... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • R... Gary Jiang
        • R... Gary Jiang
          • ... Matthew Wawrin
            • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Matthew Wawrin
                • ... Matthew Wawrin
          • ... 'Nadine Sundquist (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... Gary Jiang