Hi Sai Teja,

Thanks for getting back to me on this!

Your response to my first question is clear. I understand that the report
is implicitly segmented by campaigns so the result makes sense.

But for the second question regarding "--" values you've said
"*When the particular field of the report does not record any values than
"--" appear in the result.*"

Could I please get some more details on this please? What are the
circumstances under which no values are recorded for a particular field?
I'm guessing this means we cannot assume "--" values to be zero?

Thank you.

Regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/9d5b4e44-4c66-4509-9b0f-0b7b047803e3%40googlegroups.com.