Hello,

we built a system that automatically detected when a user deleted a product
from Merchant and then checks on Google Ads if it exists to delete it from
there too.
To do that we are using the Product Partition Report to get all the Google
Ads products in not removed Campaings/AdGroups.

The thing is this was working but now when I delete a product from Merchant
the same product doesn't show on the report. However this removed product
is showing in the AdGroup on the Google Ads UI.

We are using this fields on the report:
[
  'Id',
  'ParentCriterionId',
  'IsNegative',
  'ProductGroup',
  'AdGroupId',
  'AdGroupName',
  'Clicks',
  'Cost',
  'Impressions',
  'Ctr',
  'PartitionType',
  'CpcBid',
  'CampaignId',
  'CampaignName',
  'ConversionValue'
]

Are we doing something wrong? What has changed when we delete a product on
Merchant?
Important to say that this system was built and tested a month ago and the
Reporting was retrieving every active/paused Campaign's AdGroups products.
And it was tested last week too.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/5a51adfc-ac5d-4739-a2b8-f5a22afb8fc0%40googlegroups.com.