Hi Support,

I am trying to build a reporting suite for AdWords by bringing the data
through to our BigQuery instance and linking it to an online dashboarding
tool.
The adwords data transfer service sends us the reports outlined here :
https://cloud.google.com/bigquery/docs/adwords-transformation

The problem is that the SearchImpressionShare metric has a special value
for when it is less than 10%, this is a text value of "<10%".
This makes it impossible to perform calculations on this measure, for
example finding the average search impression share over a given date range.

>From the attached image you can see that these aggregations are possible in
the web UI.

Is there anyway to get the true search impression share values sent through
instead of "<10%" so that I am able to replicate what is being shown in the
UI?

Thanks,
Ryan

--

* <http://www.natives.group>*

<https://www.instagram.com/nativesgrouphq/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/18379010/>
<https://twitter.com/nativesgrouphq>

The views expressed are personal and
may not necessarily reflect those of Natives Online Ltd or any of the
subsidiary businesses, unless explicitly stated otherwise. This E-mail and
any files transmitted with it are confidential and may contain privileged
information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you are not the addressee it may be unlawful
for you to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the
information in this e-mail. If you have received this E-mail in error
please notify the Administrator by telephone on the numbers provided. Lees
House, Dyke Road, Brighton, BN1 3FE

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/3fe058f2-021e-476f-86ae-fdd80332b1c8%40googlegroups.com.