Hi All,
we noticed some inconsistencies on the data of the Geolocation reports both
from the platform and from extraction via API.
In particular, starting from July 2017, there is a change in the Location
Criteria ID for the city of Naples (as far as we know): before July 2017,
the criteria ID was 1008560 (target type city), from July 2017 onwards the
only criteria ID available is 9072701 (target type municipality). We would
like to know if the value at the level of target type city is still
available and, eventually, how to obtain it.

What seems strange to us is that, to date, we have noticed this change only
on the city of Naples on the 50 cities analyzed. Do you have some
information about it?

Tnx
Mariantonietta

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b8ce5fef-4718-42e0-b8f9-43e12180c8e4%40googlegroups.com.