Hi Andreas,

This issue should be fixed. Can you please verify if you still experience
the same issue?

Thanks,
Poki, Google Ads API Team
    http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/search/label/adwords_api
    https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/community/

On 03/13/19 02:57:22 aperico....@gmail.com wrote:

Hello,
thank you for getting back to me!
I ran "Get keyword traffic estimates
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/samples/java/optimization#get-keyword-traffic-estimates>"
SDK example 30 times about 10 seconds apart and got no rate exceeded. Then
I tried the GetKeywordIdeas SDK example and got rate exceeded RATE_LIMIT on
the second try.

I also started running new ads on the 726-xxx-xxx account (which is the
account I use for API queries now) three days ago to see if that would
indeed help. It has displayed about 20k ads by now (I do not want to spend
much money on ads before I get this sorted). It seems it did not help, are
there certain limits to spendings or number of ads displayed etc that need
to be met to unlock the API rate limit? If this is indeed the case that you
need active ads running?

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 8:59:46 PM UTC+1, googleadsapi-forumadvisor