Hello,

I'm trying to fetch all of the accounts that I have access to via my email
through your API.

When I use the web panel, I see all of the accounts listed perfectly well.

However, whenever I try the api endpoints, I get different results. For
example, ManagedCustomerService shows two accounts ( instead of three ) and
CustomerService shows only one account. It seems to work your web panel but
not through the API.

Furthermore, Whats the difference between the ManagedCustomerService and
CustomerService endpoints?

This has been driving me nuts from quite some time. I must say that the
endpoints are not very clearly documented.

Looking forward for your help.

Thanks