I'm currently working within App Script (no client libraries) that requires
me to use the new Google Ads API to fetch all accounts within a customer's
hierarchy upon authenticating via OAuth2. My current implementation uses
the listAccessibleCustomers endpoint
https://googleads.googleapis.com/v1/customers:listAccessibleCustomers but
this of course only returns accounts that are directly accessible by the
authenticating user. I've looked through the API reference and it seems
like the only possible alternative is to use the customer_client API to
retrieve every account linked to the authenticating user, but all of the
example code relies on client libraries and what I'd need is a URL that I
can make a request to with App Script. Any help on this would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
Ky