Hi Ky, you must start with some customer Id in order to perform the search
request. I would imagine that this would be the Id of your root manager
account. The customer_client resource will then give you all of the accounts
that are lower in the account hierarchy, even if there are multiple levels in
that hierarchy. The response is flattened, as I mentioned, so you won't be able
to see the hierarchy, just all of the accounts in the hierarchy. However, you
can request the customer_client.level or customer_client.manager to piece this
together client-side.

Best,

Devin

The Google Ads API Team